Campus Marketplace Strategic Services
Build and Grow Non-credit Course Programs
Campus Marketplace Strategic Services are a set of tiered offerings designed to help traditional colleges and universities participate in the rapidly growing non-degree courseware and certification markets.
Helping Higher Education Adapt
Nearly two-thirds of surveyed colleges offer or plan to offer non-credit courses.
More than half offer or plan to offer non-credit certificate programs.
Slightly less than half offer or plan to offer micro-credentials.
Sixty percent offer or plan to offer stackable degrees.
Our Strategic Services
- Review of curriculum and marketing for online offerings based on national and regional competitive analysis
- Startup Branding
- Marketing Strategy
- Infrastructure Planning
- Lead Identification
- Ad Campaign Design
- Creative Development
- Landing Page Development
- Campus Marketplace Setup
- Launch campaigns
- Lead capture
- Lead nurturing and course enrollment
- ROI analysis and recommendations
Case Study: RIT Certified
RIT Certified engaged with us to provide the following services:
- Marketpace branding
- Industry vertical content
- Blog content generation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO
- Conversion optimization
- Continuous lead generation by targeting industry clusters
- Google Search ads
- Ongoing brand campaigns to drive traffic
- Ongoing retargeting to leverage “course shoppers” and “re-enrollment”
Case Study: NYU School of Engineering Online
NYU School of Engineering Online engaged with us to provide the following serrvices:
- Marketing and Branding Strategy
- Web design and development
- UX design
- Pathway design
- SEO and inbound strategy
- Credit and non-credit course marketing